The following Chrome extensions are highly recommended for use for the FoundryVTT server located at this site.
Beyond20 integrates the D&D Beyond Character Sheet seamlessly into Foundry VTT and Discord. It can also provide a dice roller for rolling all your skills and attacks directly from the D&D Beyond character sheets or monster stat blocks. A roll button will be automatically added to D&D Beyond’s character sheet sidebars (abilities, skill checks, saving throws, weapon attacks, spells, class features, and more) that lets you either roll the dice directly into the Virtual TableTop chat, or display the spell card, feature or equipment item for others to see.
FOR GAME MASTERS AND PLAYERS
Integrate your dndbeyond.com characters and content into Foundry Virtual Tabletop. Primarily a resource for game masters since Beyond20 does an excellent job of character integration.
- Import your DDB characters into Foundry, and sync changes back!
- Import a characters extras such as Wildshapes or beast companions.
- Bulk import spells and items.
- Patreon supporters can bulk import monsters.
- Patreon supporters can bulk import simple class, race and feat descriptions.
- Patreon supporters can sync limited character changes back to DDB.
In addition you can:
- Use the built in dictionary to get a large icon coverage during import.
- Use supplied SRD items where available.
- Choose to use matching SRD icons.
- Apply effects from DAE or DAE SRD.
- Attempt to auto-generate effects for items.
FOR GAME MASTERS
A collection of modules to import content from DnDBeyond. Primarily another resource for game masters to import purchased content into FoundryVTT